
NOT!
On FRIDAY,
UPS(the only one that offered Staurday delivery) was been kind
enough to take my $60,Guarantee next day delivery, and then
LOOSE my MS STATE CERTIFICATIONS!
So..... my dossier is sitting in the same place that it was on Friday....
On Cindy Marut's desk!
If you have a few seconds, help me pray that they will find these documents
ALL IN ONE PIECE, and that they are delivered to Cindy.
I would really appreciate it.
Peace.
Oh, Lord - I just pray that you would relieve the anxiety over these missing documents and then I pray that you would enlist the workers at UPS to locate them, in one piece! Thank you, Lord, for knowing exactly where they are at this moment..In your Son's Name.
ReplyDeleteAmen
Oh Andrea....never a dull moment! Praying they show up, SOON, all in one piece.
ReplyDeleteok...are you trying to add more stress to my brain? i didn't think of stuff being lost in the mail. goodness...something else to lose sleep over!!!
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOOOO!!!
ReplyDeleteOk I just had a little talk with God about this, and I told Him, those documents really, REALLY need to be found soon so we can get that dossier to China.
I think He already knew that, though. :) I am praying girlfriend!! Let us know the second that UPS calls and says "We found them!!!"
Love,
R
You got it!
ReplyDeleteAGhhhhhhggggg
ReplyDeletePRAYERS SAID!
yikes! i am soooo sorry! keep us updated!
ReplyDeletei thought about you tonight when i watched palin's speech.
I love her.
ReplyDeleteI do not know why I get emotional when I see her or hear her speak.
I guess it is because she could be any one of US.
She just calls it like she sees it-which would be refreshing in
Washington.
A
I love Sarah Palin!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe made me cry... holding her sweet baby and saying that parents with special needs kids would have an advocate in DC!
She & McCain have my vote all the way.
Any news from the poopy-brown-truck-people-who-screwed-up-big-time????