9.08.2008

PAPER WORK UPDATE!



Documents made it to Houston, via FED-EX.

I thanked my courier for keeping in touch with me the
way that she did and then she thanked me for being so
calm and level-headed about the whole thing.

Hmmmmm..........................
Apparently, my telephone has a"Freak Out" filter on it,
because I never really felt calm.

Our conversation did give me an opportunity to share that I am a
Christian and that we totally believe in God's Plan for our family.

I know from experience that my acting like a complete psycho
will not get things done any faster, or make them any better.

God will proceed "full speed ahead" regardless of my 'Hissy Fits' or
'Crocodile Tears'~ so why even go there?

It only makes me tired and then I have to apologize to herds
of innocent by-standers for acting like my "Daddy's People", which is
NEVER fun.

Thank you for praying for a quick resolution to this fiasco.

It means more to me than you will ever know.

Peace.

16 comments:

  1. how can you have a peace sign in your profile and a McCain/Palin sign right below it? is that a joke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sweet Trevor~
    Peace is what I wish for in my life and the lives of others.
    Am I to believe that(judging from your question)you think either of these mortal men can bring that to this world?

    My McCain/Palin button is a result of my freedom to actively support a presidential candidate that has many of the same conservative views that I have.

    So to answer your question~ No. It is not a joke.

    It is nice to meet you,Trevor.
    Drop by any time.

    Peace.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Acting like Daddy's people" this cracked me up!! I am so relieved it has been resolved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. andrea,
    love the "freak out filter". that was hilarious! i actually laughed aloud!
    glad your docs made it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trevor-

    Hi, nice to meet you. Do you read Andrea's blog or did you just drop by to comment on the McCain/Palin sticker? I only ask because if you read Andrea's blog it would be pretty clear that both of those things (a peace sign and the McCain/Palin promo) fit just right on this page. It makes perfect sense if you KNOW her and what she believes.

    I hope you stick around and get to know Andrea. She's an amazing woman, and I'd bet you'd learn a lot from her, her family, and her experiences......and it would have very little to do with politics. But, her political beliefs would make sense to you if you got to know her.

    Jenna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A,

    So glad the paperwork is making it's way!

    And nice job on the McCain/Palin issue! I, myself, am a McCain girl, too!

    Go Team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I typed a political comment aimed at Trevor about 5 times in this box and then deleted it. Abstain, Rebecca, abstain.

    I am just glad your paperwork has made it to Houston. What a relief.

    Amen, full speed ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...I think you handled the situation (the missing papers) :o) much better than I would have! So glad that they found them!!

    Looking forward to follow your family!

    Blessings,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. daddy's people...that is just way too funny.

    so glad that all is well with the docs...and in your heart. you are one good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see you moved McCain/Palin front and center.

    Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah for the people in at fed ex! pray for the people like trevor! haha!;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I'm a McCain/Palin girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

    I stopped by your blog and laughed so hard my sides hurt. I love that you have put the McCain/Palin button right at the top!! I love that you are so peacefully IN YOUR FACE! You are a riot! I love you.

    R

    ReplyDelete
  14. PS You got a blog award!! First breathe, because I know you're excited... then come on over to China Baby to see what's what. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. the acting like daddy's people got me too;)
    It is so hard to be calm about this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad everything worked out... I know you knew it would. And how cool that you took advantage of the moment to witness to her. GO GOD!

    :)
    Amie

    ReplyDelete