
I love stuff like this!
Chelley is doing this on her blog and I was one of the first 3
to comment, so now it's my turn to "Pay It Forward".
This is how it works:
I will send a gift (something from the heart) to the first 3
people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to
join in the fun!
All you have to do in return is "Pay It Forward" on your own
blog.
So if you want in on the LOVE ~leave me a comment.
Check back and if you are one of the first 3, drop me
your snail mail address , and I'll send
you a "HAPPY"!
Then it will be your turn to "Spread the Love"..........
Peace.
AH HA! Send me the love baby!!!!
ReplyDeleteMe me me, send me a Happy!
ReplyDeleteCan I play?! Please!
ReplyDeleteThe problem of course now being how do i get even 3 people to comment on my blog? LOL
ReplyDelete