
So we are at week 2 on the diet and I have lost 2
pounds.
O.K. A pound a week is not going to get it.
Why only 2 pounds. Well lets' see....
I hate to exercise and I can sniff out sugar like a bloodhound
after a prison break!
Hmmm.....
A few months ago , while at my annual check up, my
OB( who is a friend of ours) said that I might want to
check into a personal trainer.
Uhhhhh What? Someone bossing me around and checking my
BMI every week?! I think Not!
But after the "2 pds in 2 weeks"thing, I'm thinking-
maybe not such a bad idea.
This town has a GREAT health & Fitness center at one
of its hospitals, so I start to ask around.
"Oh! You HAVE to get Brandon", "You NEED Brandon",
"The only one I would get If I were YOU is Brandon".
Just a few of the suggestions.
So of course, I jump through hoops(meaning I have to be there at
5:30 A.M.)to get this guy.
Meet him on Tuesday.
O.K.! Now I get it!
Brandon is 6'4-maybe 6'5 , weighs about 210, and is REALLY serious about fitness!
I find out AFTER I sign on the dotted line that he is affectionately
referred to as "The Terminator".
Lovely.
I also find out, later, that the rest of the trainers are all women.
So I put 2 and 2 together, and figure out that this is the only trainer that my
FRIENDS thought that I would not be able to "run over like a freight train".
Have I mentioned that I'm mean as a snake......Maybe not.....Anyway,
I start in the morning!
Brandon and I have already butted heads. He said that he really likes to
do alot of running, and I said" I don't run".
He looked at me kinda funny and said,"You get bored REALLY easy, don't you?"
Like I had it tattooed on my forehead or something.
Like 0% body fat makes you a psychic, all the sudden!
So we will see how this works out.
Either way, I'm sure that it will make for some really
entertaining 'Blog Fodder'.
Wish me luck! Oh! And if you could mail me some chocolate
in an unmarked paper wrapper...That would be cool ,too!
Peace.
ok, this post had me laughing out loud! You are too funny! I have been following your blog since you were with FFC. We are a waiting family with them and I just wanted to say hello! Best of luck with the new training program! A pound a week is actually pretty good by the way!
ReplyDeleteKristy
You are soooooo funny!! Very cute too! I am very impressed you are signing up for torture! You really want that horse!!! You go girl, I am proud of you. But don't send any Brandons to my house!!
ReplyDelete"choc in unmarked wrap"...ahahahahahahahhahahahah
LOL! You'll be too sore to type!
ReplyDeletei'm catching up on your posts and am dying laughing! my fave line that i read over and over was "Where is that sugar-free Jello gelatin and one crappy piece of fruit?!" i would send you chocolate...but i'd probably eat it all the way to the post office. i hate to exercise, too.....can't wait to hear how it goes with brandon!
ReplyDeleteHow ya doing this morning?? Was Brandon ready for you?
ReplyDeleteuuugh. as i sit here and munch on doritos and drink my pepsi, i'm so glad that i do not have to meet brandon!
ReplyDeleteOh girl... I could get you to run... all you need is some chocolate attached to a stick! hehe Just kidding. I used to run long distance track and now... I'd be lucky if I even drive past a track! Maybe we could just switch places for the running part? You can run after my chittlins and I'll put on 5 inch heels to pass for you... we'd fool Brandon right? Anyways, seriously I really am proud of you and this is wonderful.... you go girl!
ReplyDelete