Sometimes I can look around and the house is really
quiet.
The kids are usually up to something.
This is what I found them doing.
Out on the front porch, blowing bubbles, enjoying
the beautiful day we were blessed with.
My big kids spend a lot of time with their little brother
and sisters.
The include them, they look after them, and they encourage them.
And on days like this, I think maybe........just maybe
we might be doing something right.
Ben tells me what to take pictures of.
His eye.....
and then his bubble!
Rachel's favorite spot- Standing on the stair wall,
shaded by the crepe myrtle.
Big Ham!
NOT afraid of a camera!
Rachel wanted a picture of the roosters!
They hung out there as long as the kids were out there!
Crazy chickens!
Mary wasn't happy when she realized that they had
done the "bubble thing"while she was napping, but I
think the kids enjoyed not having to keep an eye on her...
She likes to chase the Roosters!
Life is good here.
Peace.
OH...that post made me want to cry! What great kids you have! Ask your older ones if they want to come babysit Matthew!
ReplyDeleteSo you were a softball player..and a good one at that, huh? I'll have to send Matthew out to your house for spring training next year....if a ball is thrown at me, I just close my eyes!!!
Ha Tish, I close my eyes too!
ReplyDeleteCan we come play at your house?? It is still kinda chilly here. I'm ready for summer!
You have the best blog EVER! I'm glad you had a good day!
ReplyDeleteso cute. :) Your kids are beautiful. I love those bubble pictures. :)
ReplyDelete