The BUSOLUV was loaded and we were off!
Rebekah decided ( after about an hour) that she was not a fan of the "road trip".
She let everyone know it, too.
Here she is with her pink hat.
She yelled at me until I got the camera out.....
When I counted to 3- she would do this...
Little Gomer!
After 13 hours and several pit stops-
WE ARE HERE!
HAIL TO THE MOUSE!
As soon as we got settled into the villa,
Adam and Rebekah decided to break in the tub.
Somebody had to do it.
This is where I found the little boys...
watching SpongeBob!
Shocker!
As soon as we opened the doors the girls ran upstairs and then we heard
"We call this room!"
Of course, I yell" O.K. !" Then I realize that the girls had called the largest room, with the balcony overlooking the course ,and the garden tub with the sky-lights.
They look rather pleased with themselves, don't they?
The boys got the smaller, more "boyish" room, next door.
As you can see- no one has a problem with it.
It has a desk, Wi-Fi, a bathroom, a T.V. to hook the PS3 up to, and a view of the house next door- where the "5 teenage girls" are vacationing with their parents.....
No problem at all.
Tonight , Stacy and the Big Kids hit the Sushi Bar
while the "younger set" and I had room service.
Tomorrow -we are off to spend the day at Universal Studios.
I'll post pics tomorrow night....If I can move. :)
13 hours, 7 kids. wow. you guys deserve some kind of award for that one. sometime you'll have to post "tips for surviving a family road trip."
ReplyDelete