
SNOWBALL By Shel Silverstein
I made myself a snowball
As perfect as can be.
I thought I'd keep it as a pet
And let it sleep with me.
I made it some pajamas
And I pillow for its head.
Then last night it ran away,
But first it wet the bed.
Have a wonderful day!
Miss Andrea
OH- I WISH you could have seen the smile that got out of her. She asked to see your blog again, and I read it to her, and she said, "For me!" with the biggest, 1,000 watt smile on her face! It made her day.
ReplyDeleteThanks- that was SO sweet of you!
Here's Chloe's comment:
kkkkkkdkkcddkkdkkdkkkkdkkkkdkdkkdkkkkddkdkkkkkjdkjkjkkdjkjfrkllkkkjkkjkjkd,,,d,dl,ldf,df,f,er,e,d,d,,nhdekejejhejjewjdjdjjjkjejwkjjkejk
Roughly translated, that means- "I really loved the poem, it made me smile!"
(She always asks to type so I thought I'd let her today!)
That's a great peom!! Barrington uded to CONSUME those books.
ReplyDeleteHappy bday to your youngest!
By the way, thanks for the offer of the cookbooks! If I had asked sooner, I'd take you up on the offer of borrowing them, but they probably wouldn't get here on time AND I'm sure I'd lose them in the mess that is my house at the moment! I may have to take you up on that AFTER we move though- and maybe AFTER we get a deep freezer too!! I like the idea of doing a lot of cooking one day, and freezing meals for use later in the month. That would work for me!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks again!
That is a hilarious poem. :) Thanks for the smiles Andrea!
ReplyDeleteR