Ben clowning around
Caleb and Kyle getting ready.
Dakota Rae
4 days of rodeo.
Everyone had a good time.
Memaw June stopped by for a visit and watched Caleb cut.
PawPaw Charlie came by and took Hannah
Ben, and John Cross to a "fancy dinner" at the Olive Garden while we
were at the Awards Ceremony.
Aunt Genia came over and played with Rachel and Mary(while we were
at the awards ceremony) so that they wouldn't have to leave the hotel,AGAIN.
It was more fun than I thought it would be. I was not looking forward
to staying in a hotel for 4 days with 5 kids, but they were all on their
best behavior and looked forward to the events, each day.
The little ones would get excited every time Caleb, or Eden , or Dakota would ride.
Never heard a complaint from any of them. Just a great little bunch.
Hannah has already hit us up for a barrel horse. She is determined to get in on the action.
Rachel asked me how old she had to be before she could rodeo and win a
"sparkly buckle".
So I guess we will be doing this for a while.
Maybe Daddy can make it, next year. We missed him.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Peace.
I'm happy to hear your hotel stay was good! I can only imagine how it would be with my 3!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of Ben! Looks like ya'll were big winners! I'm so proud of all of the kids! Love you bunches!
ReplyDeleteGlad the kids did well and had fun! Hope we can make it next year! love ya'll
ReplyDeleteI think its wonderful you have somthing you all enjoy so much.
ReplyDelete