
My oldest daughter went to her 1st Feature Film Audition.
It was for the part of Mattie Ross in the
Paramount Pictures/ Coen Brothers
remake of TRUE GRIT
starring Jeff Bridges, Josh Brolin, & Matt Damon.

The casting director loved her-
but told her that she was a little too young for the part.
Hannah was disappointed but wants to continue acting.
The "Bug" has bitten!
What a great"How'd you spend your Christmas Holiday?" story for any little girl.
On the bright side, her best friend and cousin(LAYTON) got call backs and screen test!
xxFINGERS CROSSEDxx
We might get to kiss Matt Damon after all!
Oh how exciting!
ReplyDeletefingers toes eyes crossed
whoa - sooo cool! a family of stars! :)
ReplyDeleteI am totally telling everyone in the entire world that you are my very best friend so when your beautiful and talented family members become famous I will FINALLY be a "cool girl"!
ReplyDeleteOh, you're right... I will never be a cool girl. WINK!
I can't wait to see how this turns out :)