Of Tango Lessons: $900.00
Ballroom Dance Shoes: $200.00
Tango Costumes: $400.00
Teenagers Realizing That Hard Work
REALLY DOES
Pay-Off: $$ PRICELESS $$
With TWO perfect 10's and a 9-
Caleb & Dakota are officially
AWARD WINNING Ballroom Dancers!
1st Place Winners of Dancing Like The Stars 2009
Not too shabby for a couple of kids who just started dancing in September, huh?
Sweet!
OH that is sooo COOL! I saw the photos on FB and was about to comment on them and my power went out
ReplyDeleteOH....that's AWESOME!!! Congrats!! They look FABULOUS!!! Truly priceless....a memory they will always look back on with such excitement and pride!!! WOO HOO!! Way to go!
ReplyDeletewow that is so cool! GO THEM!!! woohooo!
ReplyDeleteThat is just amazing!! So fantastic! Tell him congratulations from us! So proud of him!!
ReplyDeletecatching up and hope you ahd a great trip to DL. and Andrea that was the most beautifully written post about SCC album. I wish he could read that!
How awesome!! What a proud momma you should be - I am sure you are!!!
ReplyDeleteSimply amazing!!!