12.15.2009

Precious



Last week-

I opened an email to find a 20 minute video of our new daughter

and her foster parent and foster siblings.


Now I am not really sure if I am supposed to post this link.....


yeah......this one right here (http://vimeo.com/8091048)


and I am probably not supposed to give anyone the case sensitive password

(Nanchang) ........


cause that would probably go against some sort of rule

(that I do not know about)......


But I will take this opportunity to say that I only post this link to

prove that I have the coolest agency EVER and to use it as

advertising -

just in case there are families who may be considering adoption and

would like to know what sorts of things Lifeline offers its parents...

ya know.....in the form of updates, pictures, videos, etc.


...cause everyone knows

"A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words"-

So........

Can you IMAGINE what a video must be worth????

7 comments:

  1. If had perhaps watched a video that may or may not exist I would probably say that is was totally awesome and completely precious... especially the diaper sticking out of the split plants (cracks me up!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, IF you were going to post a link to a video like that - you probably wouldn't want to invite any agency employees to read your blog in case they saw the mischief you were up to and decided to switch your beautiful little girl for a rabid tree squirrel in a diaper.

    Good thing any agency employee that might actually read it is leaving for China soon and really doesn't care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! Shouldn't you be packing?!?!?!?!?

    Enjoy the peace and quiet now , SISTER...
    You are going to have a boy in the house-it's all about to change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, andrea, she is sooo beautiful, sweet and huggable. Any travel news that i somehow missed? and hey, aren't you guys at Disney?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! How cute! Can't stop giggling at all of the split pants with diapers sticking out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a blessing to see!!! And yes, I will agree! Lifeline is awesome!!! That is who we used for Romy.....tell Karla that Cynthia Farley says Hello!!! I love that lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a shame you couldn't share that precious video of your sweetie! What a shame I couldn't see how she loves to babble and clap her hands. How sad I couldn't see what a charm she is!
    Patricia

    Do you know who the little girl is at the end ~ She has microtia/atresia like Piper.

    ReplyDelete