Huh? I don't get it. I'm new to this whole thing, you know! So, you "got" your TA a few weeks ago but didn't really GET it until now? Is that it? And, how did you find out it was "on the way". Can I find out where/when my ta is?! ya, right, is what I'm thinking. julia.
Julia- On the 27th our agency said "TA is on the way from CHINA. How does 26th sound for CA? You would need to be in Province on the 16th. Don't book tickets until we have it in our hands-just to be sure. It's on its way"
"no Problem" we said.
Well...TA never showed up. Next week..SWINE FLU...Looks like travel will be stopped.."NO WAIT!! It isn't going to be stopped.You can travel just can't visit the SWI"...."Pack and get money ready- Just be ready."... We say "OK".... TA STILL NEVER SHOWED UP..... Friday(today) TA ACTUALLY shows up but have to confirm CA with US Embassy before we can get plane tickets ....won't have answer to that question until MONDAY. IF the answer is YES.....We STILL have to be in PROVINCE on the 16th..THEIR 16th..which means we have to leave on our WEDNESDAY!
Yikes-a-rama. Really? You sound WAY more laid back than I would be right now. I would be flipping out, crying every other hour, and probably have a migraine. I am feeling that way now just thinking about it. Gotta go before I flip out for you! I'll be praying you have a restful weekend. Is that possible?!
Julia- I am usually pretty laid back...but I have to tell ya..This is BEYOND crazy..but typical for this house. Great thing is that my baby is perfectly happy and well taken care of where is he ..so if I get there..I get there. This SWINE FLU thing has made this difficult for EVERYONE!
A, Ppppppppleeeeeeease take photos of you bags before you leave. I reeeeeeeally wanna see what your backpacks look like on your journey for your love monkey. We'll be checkin' da blog while you're gone. Can't wait!!!
Huh? I don't get it. I'm new to this whole thing, you know! So, you "got" your TA a few weeks ago but didn't really GET it until now? Is that it? And, how did you find out it was "on the way". Can I find out where/when my ta is?! ya, right, is what I'm thinking. julia.
ReplyDeleteGuess you better get your bags by the door!
ReplyDeletewow, A, that is crazy!!! what a ride this has been! can't wait to find out the news!
ReplyDeleteJulia-
ReplyDeleteOn the 27th our agency said "TA is on the way from CHINA. How does 26th sound for CA? You would need to be in Province on the 16th. Don't book tickets until we have it in our hands-just to be sure. It's on its way"
"no Problem" we said.
Well...TA never showed up.
Next week..SWINE FLU...Looks like travel will be stopped.."NO WAIT!! It isn't going to be stopped.You can travel just can't visit the SWI"...."Pack and get money ready- Just be ready."...
We say "OK"....
TA STILL NEVER SHOWED UP.....
Friday(today) TA ACTUALLY shows up but have to confirm CA with US Embassy before we can get plane tickets ....won't have answer to that question until MONDAY.
IF the answer is YES.....We STILL have to be in PROVINCE on the 16th..THEIR 16th..which means we have to leave on our WEDNESDAY!
CONFUSED YET???
JOIN THE CLUB.:)
A
Yikes-a-rama. Really? You sound WAY more laid back than I would be right now. I would be flipping out, crying every other hour, and probably have a migraine. I am feeling that way now just thinking about it. Gotta go before I flip out for you! I'll be praying you have a restful weekend. Is that possible?!
ReplyDeleteJulia-
ReplyDeleteI am usually pretty laid back...but I have to tell ya..This is BEYOND crazy..but typical for this house.
Great thing is that my baby is perfectly happy and well taken care of where is he ..so if I get there..I get there.
This SWINE FLU thing has made this difficult for EVERYONE!
Praying your gets here SOON!
xoxo,
A
A, Ppppppppleeeeeeease take photos of you bags before you leave. I reeeeeeeally wanna see what your backpacks look like on your journey for your love monkey. We'll be checkin' da blog while you're gone. Can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteMy head is spinning with you! Gee-whilakers! I am with Sarah, please take pics of your bags! Come on TA!
ReplyDeletelove you!
stop this ride I want to get off!!! Prayers that you are flapping those arms really FAST come Wednesday!!
ReplyDeleteStill cannot believe that you are READY to do this!!