We have had alot to blog about in the last 2 weeks.
No referral , yet. We have scanned files, but no match .
We are still praying and hopeful that our Christmas gift might be a little brother.
The MLT production of the "Christmas Carol" starts on Thursday.
Dress Rehearsal is Wednesday Night. I hope to get pictures in costume...We'll see.
They are having a great time. They are naturals on the stage.
Wonder where they get that ?
The Choir that they sing in is singing at the opera house with the Symphony and Symphony Orchestra on the 5th.
Hannah has been dying to sing on that stage since she was 3 years old and found out it was one of the oldest in the nation.
She is thrilled.
Caleb will miss it. He cannot get out of the play that night, So while Hannah is on stage at the Opera House..Caleb will be on stage at the Little Theatre!
Just another day around here.
Hopefully things will slow down after Chinese New Year.....Hopefully
Oh wait...We are going to SNOW after Chinese New Year.
Oh Well..Maybe things will slow down in the Summer! ;)
Daddy- I know you wanted some pictures of all the kids together..so here you go!
I hope you get a kick out of them. I love you.
Peace.
well, andrea, all i can say is that i hope they remember you when they are famous.
ReplyDeletewell at least you are scanning files...but uuugh. the wait must stink! (like mine doesn't)lol
ReplyDeletepraying God leads you to the right file soon!
ReplyDelete