OMGosh! Have a fantastic time!! I am so envious! We go in Jan 09! I made the reserv, months before we went to get Bailey so i had her first trip all set , haha Actually as many times as we have been to land, we have never been to world! hope you take lots of shtos to share and I will be thinking about you all! Hope its a trip of memeories that laast forever!
OMGosh! Have a fantastic time!! I am so envious! We go in Jan 09! I made the reserv, months before we went to get Bailey so i had her first trip all set , haha Actually as many times as we have been to land, we have never been to world! hope you take lots of shtos to share and I will be thinking about you all! Hope its a trip of memeories that laast forever!
ReplyDeleteI NEVER have my sound on anymore when I check your blog (you know, because of you-know-who), but I'm glad I did today!! That gave me a good chuckle!
ReplyDeleteHave an AWESOME vacation. May your road trip be better than the Griswald's was! :)
SWEET music!! And girl, I MISS YOU!!!!!! (How is that possible??? Oh well...)
ReplyDeleteI will call you if we hear anything!
You call me if you hear anything!! :)
Deal?
Now HAVE FUN!!!!!!! Bring me back some Mickey Ears!
xoxo
I tagged you on my blog, check it out if you're interested.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip! julia.
I'm wishing you mikght have brought your lap top to post from there. This is a long time away for me!!! Hope you are having a blast!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehey gal when do you get home I miss ya !!
ReplyDeleteps come get this i love your blog award!! You really deserved it!!
ReplyDeleteI see my last commetn didn't make it on here. I wonder hiow many times that happens!? But not I don't look so much like a stalker!
ReplyDeleteWoke up this morning jealous of you there!! Hope it is the very greatest vaca ever!!!!
Hey.....miss you! Can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDelete