Oh, I'll bet it was fun!!I can't believe you are waiting for two China babies!! - SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! So happy for two little monkeys!
Beautiful write up above and the kids look so cool!! Especially that full length tututu!!!
Oh I see that midlife mom button...really? YOU 40???? No.
LOL!I love your BAD eyes, girl!I'll be 42 in JUNE. :)Don't you love that shot.That is actually a prom dress from the 1950's.It under all the other stuff..great idea, huh?!
Oh, I'll bet it was fun!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are waiting for two China babies!! - SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! So happy for two little monkeys!
Beautiful write up above and the kids look so cool!! Especially that full length tututu!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I see that midlife mom button...really? YOU 40???? No.
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteI love your BAD eyes, girl!
I'll be 42 in JUNE. :)
Don't you love that shot.
That is actually a prom dress from the 1950's.
It under all the other stuff..great idea, huh?!