Caleb looks so cute!! What a great guy all around and lending his talnet ot such a worthy cause!! Lovved your post below too, AndreA!! mISSING YOU!
what a great bunch of kids!
Too cute...no doubt the kids LOVED this!!
andrea, i've check your blog nearly every day for a month with no new pics. we need our thaggard fix! :)xoxoxox
I know Right! I am aweful!!!!I will try to do better. You babes are gorgeous, btw.;)
just thought I would pop in to say hello!! Miss chatting with you. hugs~Amie
Came by for my fix and to see whats new in the ZOO???? Hope you all are all having a great summer!! Like as in Epic. ..and that you are getting some sleep!
Caleb looks so cute!! What a great guy all around and lending his talnet ot such a worthy cause!! Lovved your post below too, AndreA!! mISSING YOU!
ReplyDeletewhat a great bunch of kids!
ReplyDeleteToo cute...no doubt the kids LOVED this!!
ReplyDeleteandrea, i've check your blog nearly every day for a month with no new pics. we need our thaggard fix! :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxox
I know Right! I am aweful!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will try to do better. You babes are gorgeous, btw.;)
just thought I would pop in to say hello!! Miss chatting with you. hugs~
ReplyDeleteAmie
Came by for my fix and to see whats new in the ZOO???? Hope you all are all having a great summer!! Like as in Epic. ..and that you are getting some sleep!
ReplyDelete