10.27.2009

WoooHooo!



D.T.C- October 15

MATCHED- October 21

ACCEPTED REFFERAL-October 22

P.A.-October 28

GOD Is So Good!

10 comments:

  1. Is that a record!?!? Congratualtions!!! Super mom. Such exciting times. I am really thinking about you all these days. Can't wait to see her in the le pink dress in a year or so!! Hope you get some more pictures of her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only GOD!!
    Can't wait to hear more about this little one!! You HAVE to have more than one picture of her... and can't you share more about her?? Pretty PLEASE??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! already?!?!? Wowza!!! Need more pics, mama. We need more pics.

    And... I blogged a photo tonight that is just for you of a little "pumpkin booty."

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had more pics. I honestly just got them on the 21st and it was the 3 pics that come with the CCAA medicals.
    This one is the best..the other 2 are the referral MUG SHOTS.
    I wish wish wish I had more pictures..I have talked to Adele and she is going to hook me up.

    She is in the Jiangxi Province(Nanchang) and her SN is a droopy eyelid...that's it.
    She was found with a note stating her birthdate and she was 1 month old.
    Her medicals were like...one page.
    That is all I know right now...but be assured that SUPER LILY is on it. LOL!
    She's da bomb.............

    Doesn't this baby look SOOOOO annoyed by the whole thing.
    I just love the attitude.
    Yep...she's gonna fit in just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so beautiful, Andrea! Our close friend adopted a little girl at 7 months old (now she is 3 1/2) with droopy eyelids and she wears the cutest glasses. She's the sweetest little girl..so loving. And you are JUST DTC! You found her so fast. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see more pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRAISE GOD!!! That is all amazingly fast. Your heads must be (joyfully) spinning. I'm praying the rest of the red tape gets cleared just as fast and you set records on your way to get her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to hate you because things move so fast for you but I just can't bring myself to do it... you are just too gosh darned nice!

    I am looking forward to your LOA announcement next week. Are you thinking you might travel in December ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! LOL!
    I wish we were headed out in December.
    I have a box packed and the stocking already!
    All I need is my kid!;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unbelievable!! You are a 'speed demon' when it comes to paperwork...I agree...it has to be a record! Curious..are you using Lifeline again???
    Loving her name....it suits her:-). You've got one cute cookie waiting for you...but then you know that!!!

    ReplyDelete