8.18.2009

August Highlights!


Ballroom Dancing ala STRICTLY BALLROOM



Lunch at the Playground
































BIRTHDAY PARTY # 2








BIRTHDAY PARTY # 1




















LEARNING TO "NA-NA-BOO-BOO!" your Brothers and Sisters!






And being Quite Proud of One's self!

How does a 2 year old eat MISO SOUP????


Just Like This!
Love to All.






























4 comments:

  1. What a cute gang! looks like August has already been a blast at your place. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Andrea, it makes my day to read an update from you! I loved to see all of those smiling faces! And the miso soup in the bottle was too cute! As always, you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I've MISSED YOU!!!! Great to see you've just been living the life!

    Love the soup in a bottle- I never would have thought of that! (You know, it's my curse of thinking in-the-box only). Looks like it's been a fun-filled month!! That's an awesome playground you got there too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks so much forthe invite. i was getting frustrated. Now I think the problem might have been Barrington signing in over me.

    Love all the pics, everyone looks great and HAPPY! Lots of teeth haha

    So cute Britton and Caleb texting yesterday. i kept saying what did you sasy what did he say. She was laughing so much. he charmed her to death!!

    ReplyDelete