Looks like you've been busy!! Your family is just beautiful!!! I love the low "bar" at the island so that the kids have a place to sit- that's great! I was missin' you, so it is great to hear from you!
oh, andrea -- GREAT photos, as always! how i would love to be a fly on the wall at your house!
Can I come spend the week with you - pleeeeeeeze?!? How fun!
Looks like LOTS of family fun times going on!!!Been wondergin how you are getting along!
ok when Riley got home and pulled out the green dress i was pleasantly surprised. i was expecting much worse..ha. thanks for having them last week. they had a blast as usual.
Looks like you've been busy!! Your family is just beautiful!!! I love the low "bar" at the island so that the kids have a place to sit- that's great!
ReplyDeleteI was missin' you, so it is great to hear from you!
oh, andrea -- GREAT photos, as always! how i would love to be a fly on the wall at your house!
ReplyDeleteCan I come spend the week with you - pleeeeeeeze?!? How fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like LOTS of family fun times going on!!!
ReplyDeleteBeen wondergin how you are getting along!
ok when Riley got home and pulled out the green dress i was pleasantly surprised. i was expecting much worse..ha. thanks for having them last week. they had a blast as usual.
ReplyDelete